« Home | something "cool"... » | Blog » | Tell Your Parents the Blog is Multilingual! » | Blogging on Blogging » | » | sorry i forgot to mention who is going to do tomor... » | blogging » | Todays scribe. » | Scribe » | Chinese? Checkers? Chess? » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

blog

I thought the matricies topic was fun and interesting at the beginning because it was really easy but then once we got more into depth with it, with the multiplying, it got more difficult for me and it started to confuse me. When you, Mr. K showed us how to multiply it with our hands it was confusing at first but I eventually got it after a couple of practice questions. The questions I liked the most was the network matricies and building the network diagrams. I thought it was sort of like solving a puzzle, when we had to build the matrix from the network diagram. The transition matricies and state matricies was what I had trouble the most with because I would get confused on which would be the state matrix or transition matrix and what numbers go here and what numbers go there but I think that im starting to uderstand them. I just need a little more practice.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link