« Home | Scribe February 23, 2006 » | Bloooogggg. » | blog » | something "cool"... » | Blog » | Tell Your Parents the Blog is Multilingual! » | Blogging on Blogging » | » | sorry i forgot to mention who is going to do tomor... » | blogging » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

bloggong on blogging

I"m kinda glad that matricies was our first unit in math this semester. I don't know about everybody else but I found that I understood it pretty easily. I never really had a problem with it. I think its kinda cool how matricies relate to so many things and could be used so many different ways. Well thats all i gotta say about the matricies unit. I just hope I understand the rest of the material in math this year as well as I understand matricies.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

so far i think this chapter "Matrix" was pretty easy for me, but once we got multiplication i got lost,but Mr:K adviced me to use my fingers and that was fun...the other thing that i like for Matrix is kind of topic that enjoy when i'm in class or when i'm doing my home work. first, it seems like difficult but it's not that hard trust me, all what you need it is just feel it and concentrate what you are doing that's all.

Blog
so far i think this
chapter "Matrix" was pretty easy for me, but once we got multiplication i got lost,but Mr:K adviced me to use my fingers and that was fun...the other thing that i like for Matrix is kind of topic that enjoy when i'm in class or when i'm doing my home work. first, it seems like difficult but it's not that hard trust me, all what you need it is just feel it and concentrate what you are doing that's all.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link