« Home | You're Here! Let's Begin ... » 

Saturday, February 04, 2006 

Graphing Calculator

Okay, so I don't know about the rest of the people in this class, but I sure didn't have a graphing calculator.

I went to Staples today, and picked myself up a TI-83+ ($128.76). I would've gone with the Casio FX-9750Plus ($79.99), or even the Staples BD-6120G ($34.99), but personally I'm used to the TI-83. I've been using it for Math since some time in Grade 10. Also, there are higher versions of the TI, 84 (84 silver aswell) and 89.

I can't really think of another place to look for a graphing calculator, except perhaps Grand and Toy.

All and all, I'd say if you can borrow a graphing calculator from someone for class, do so.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Hi, I was wondering if you had any tips or tricks for a user of a BD 6120G. I'm sucking at this graphing calculator business and have no idea how to make it do anything. I'm in Grade eleven math honours this year and I'm too embarrassed by the suckage that is my calculator expertise.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link