« Home | Probability Review » | Blog on blog action ;) » | Ok everyone im up. heres the blog for friday. we h... » | Sunday Gridlock » | hey everyone. im sorry its late notice but i just ... » | It's Coming ... » | Scribe » | scribe » | Who's been playing Grow? How close have you guys c... » | Scribe » 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 

blogging on blogging

I gotta say I really thought that matricies was a hard unit until we started probability. I was never good at probability but I am trying really hard to understand it. There are some things that I understand like the factorial problems. The stuff that I am still a little worried about doing are the pick and choosing problems, there were some questions that I could do on the stencil that we got yesterday and others that I couldn't. I understand what we were talking about today in class. I just gotta practice more questions and hope I'll pass the upcoming test.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link