« Home | Scribe post.. or is it? » | The Mystery Coin Hunt! » | Blogging on Blogging » | blogging on blogging » | Reminder!!! » | Scribe » | Blogging On Blogging » | Scribe » | Scribe » | blogging » 

Thursday, March 09, 2006 

blogging on blogging

Well my thoughts on this unit that were just finishing, probability is that is it is a very unique unit. I say this because there is no real formulas to it. Well there kinda is but main thing I find you need to know about is understanding the question asked. I'm not sure if any of that made sence but thats my take on the unit. I think I'll do ok on the test, i just gotta stay sharp on the test and not write down any stupid anwsers. Good luck on the test everyone.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link