« Home | blogging on blogging » | Scribe post.. or is it? » | The Mystery Coin Hunt! » | Blogging on Blogging » | blogging on blogging » | Reminder!!! » | Scribe » | Blogging On Blogging » | Scribe » | Scribe » 

Thursday, March 09, 2006 

Blogging On Blogging

So far, probability has been nothing but trouble for me. This unit has been very confusing for me and I hardly understood anything. But I have to agree with Mohamed and say that solving problems using Pascal's Triangle and the fundamental principle of counting have been quite easy as they were simple and easy to understand. Same thing goes for tree diagrams. Compliments seemed difficult and so did the counting exercises stencil. Hopefully I will do well on the test. Well that is all I have to say and now I got to study.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link