« Home | blogging on blogging » | Probability Review » | Blog on blog action ;) » | Ok everyone im up. heres the blog for friday. we h... » | Sunday Gridlock » | hey everyone. im sorry its late notice but i just ... » | It's Coming ... » | Scribe » | scribe » | Who's been playing Grow? How close have you guys c... » 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 

blogging

This unit was a bit harder than I thought it would be. All the problems on the Fundamental Principle of Counting are pretty easy, and I actually enjoy it.
Something that I found really cool was Pascal's triangle. It's amazing how many 'hidden' patterns there are in that triangle. I also found it very helpful when solving the pathway problems.
The things that are still a bit foggy are the permutation, but mostly combination questions. This is because the second stencil we recieved was pretty difficult. I hope we go over it a bit more..
Although calculating complimentary events was hard to grasp at first, it made sense in today's class. The thing is, you shouldn't approach a question in just 'one way'..it's like if you work your way backwards, for an answer that you're not looking for, it could help you easily get the answer that you are looking for. That's how I understand the complimentary questions work. Well, I just hope I figure everything out before the test!!




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link