« Home | Scribe for The Day Before yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Four Colour Sunday! » | SCRIBE FOR TODAY!!!! » | Blogging on blogging » | SCRIBE » | Why Should I Learn Math? » | Statistics (Blogging on Blogging) » | Scribe » | Roboclaw Sunday! » | A del.icio.us idea ... » 

Sunday, April 09, 2006 

Blogging on blogging

Statistics is the second hardest lesson that we have done because there are a lot of things to remember specially on the calculator part. I always have to read my dictionary and do my homework so that I can remember all the stuff that we have learned during that day because if haven't read my notes or do my homework I would probably be lost right now. Finding the mean, z-score and the unknown values was the easiest part of the lesson, but IM having a little problem on using invnrom because I don't know when to use it. The binomial distribution, normal approximation and confidence intervals are the hardest questions to do. I think that if we spent a little more time on doing exercises with this type of questions will help me understand them better and hopefully be ready on our test this Thursday.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link