« Home | SCRIBE » | Blogging on Blogging » | Blogging on Blogging (Statistics) » | Blogging on blogging » | Scribe for The Day Before yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Four Colour Sunday! » | SCRIBE FOR TODAY!!!! » | Blogging on blogging » | SCRIBE » | Why Should I Learn Math? » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

Blogging on Blogging

Well Statistics is easily the hardest chapter that we have covered. Its really really calculator orientated. I think thats what sets it apart from most units. I pretty much understand most of the unit. It's kinda weird but i understand most of the later stuff we did in the unit. I'm really gonna have to review the early stuff we did in the unit. The Statistics test is gonna be a test I'm gonna have to study for. I'm just gonna review my dictionary or read the blog and do some review questions. If I do all this I think I should be fine. I did better on the pre-test than I expected. But thats not saying much cause I didnt have the highest expectations for it. I fluked out few anwsers which was kinda suprising.

Well thats about it.
Cya.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link