« Home | blogging on blogging » | blogging on blogging » | Blogging On Blogging » | Blogging on Blogging » | SCRIBE » | Blogging on Blogging » | Blogging on Blogging (Statistics) » | Blogging on blogging » | Scribe for The Day Before yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Four Colour Sunday! » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Blogging on blogging

I had a really hard time understanding this section (stastics) but now i kinda get it. I think the only key to pass this section is try and try examples and thats what i did. It really helps to stick to someone that knows this stuff. Patrick and Reign helps me to understand and me as well corrects them ,a little bit, if i knew i was right. The last 2 sheets that Mr. K gave us, really helped me. Thats all I can say. Good luck to you guys and take a good look at the calculator commands, Math vocabulary and i was hoping that Mr. K will post some practice quiz today.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link