« Home | Blogging on blogging » | blogging on blogging » | blogging on blogging » | Blogging On Blogging » | Blogging on Blogging » | SCRIBE » | Blogging on Blogging » | Blogging on Blogging (Statistics) » | Blogging on blogging » | Scribe for The Day Before yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Blogging On Blogging

I guess I'll start this post off by saying what everyone's been saying which is, the statistics unit was very hard. And apparently I haven't been doing well. The toughest part of the whole unit, in my opinion, was the confidence interval. I'm actually okay when it comes to doing the calculations. My only problem is understanding what the numbers mean and what's actually going on in a certain problem. And because I don't know what's going on in a problem, I tend to do the wrong things and make mistakes trying to figure out what the answer might be to that problem. IF I'm LUCKY, I might actually pass the test. At least I know that I'm going to get ONE mark for having this blogging on blogging post done. }:-(

*REMEMBER SISYPHUS!* {;-)




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link