« Home | blogging on blogging » | Blogging On Blogging » | Blogging on Blogging » | SCRIBE » | Blogging on Blogging » | Blogging on Blogging (Statistics) » | Blogging on blogging » | Scribe for The Day Before yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Four Colour Sunday! » | SCRIBE FOR TODAY!!!! » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

blogging on blogging

the first few classes of this unit I thought was really easy but as we got more into depth with the unit I started to have trouble with it. my only trouble with the unit is the calculator functions, I keep getting mixed up with what functions go with what questions. butwhen we did the pretest I did ok and I wasnt having much trouble. now I just have to practice understanding what the questions are asking for. to do that I just need to practice doing more problems. hopefully I do ok on the test tomorrow. goooood luck everyone!




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link