« Home | Vectors » | pre-test day!!! » | HEY EVERYONE! » | Scribe » | The DaVinci Code Quest Sunday » | Solving Vector with given 3 magnitudes. » | Vectors » | Today we had two periods. Mr.K was not present for... » | Magnitude and Direction » | TO MR. K » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

Blogging on Blogging

This unit went very fast...

I think I have an all right understanding of this unit (I've been mistaken in the past!), though I must say, I'm really glad it's over. I'm not too fond of vectors at all. :P There are a few things I might struggle with tomorrow, but with some study hopefully I'll nip that in the butt. I am fairly comfortable with the drawings, I just have to remember to factor certain things in to what I'm drawing.

Good luck everyone, I hope you guys do well. :)




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link