« Home | BOB on Vectors » | Blogging on Blogging » | BOB - Vectors » | The Crazy-Inflatable arm-flailing tube-man's Scrib... » | Blogging on Blogging » | Vectors » | pre-test day!!! » | HEY EVERYONE! » | Scribe » | The DaVinci Code Quest Sunday » 

Friday, April 28, 2006 

BOB Post

Hey kids,

I enjoyed the vectors unit. The only thing i was confused about was the laws of complimentary angles, etc. I couldn't remember this from last year so i had some trouble with that. other than that, the biggest problem was making sure i got the angles right, and the length of the lines. other than that, i had fun with the vectors unit. I liked it mostly because I had just finished that unit in my physics class.

thanks,

Nik # 1/2

... WE'RE NUMBER HALF!
WE'RE NUMBER HALF!!!




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link