« Home | SCRIBE » | * unit's almost done. » | LONG HOLIDAY SCRIBE POST » | HAvE PATIECNE » | SCRIBE!!!! » | (>O_o)> .: Periodic Functions:. <(o_O<) » | Scribe ; Periodic Functions » | Scribe (Ivy-5/12/06) » | Scribe » | Scribe » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

B-O-B ; Periodic Functions

So here's my blogging on blogging for Periodic Functions. I remember this unit from last semester but I never did like it. Although I'm somewhat comfortable with the concept..I don't think I feel too strongly about the word problems. I can figure out parameter D, A, and B. But C always seems to stump me at times. Figuring out parameter C is probably my only problem right now. Hopefully someone can show me before Friday?!




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link