« Home | Scribe » | Kakuro Sunday » | The Crazy Inflatable Flailing-Arm Man's Scribe » | GNIGOLB NO GNIGOLB This Vector section is kind of... » | scribe » | HEy MR.K » | Scribe for May 2/06 » | Scribe for May 1/06 » | Vectors Review Links » | Vectors (B O B) » 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 

Scribe

Ahh, sorry guys, I didn't get home until a few minutes ago and realized I still had this to do. Damn you Muuxi, damn you :P (Kidding, kidding ;) )!!

We actually didn't do much today in class, just worked some more in our text book. At this point we should be well in to Page 178-179 (1-7) ... Unfortunately I've fallen behind a little. I hope you guys are up to par! There was also that investigation on page 184 I believe.

Mr. K talked about how he's paying weekly on his house, because it shaves off years of payment and thousands of dollars are saved. Remember, when making payments, you want accelerated weekly, but then every 3 months there's an extra payment (52 weeks in a year, not 48).

We have one more class tomorrow to work on all of our stuff from this unit.

I'm pretty sure that's it, and again, I am so sorry that this is late.

Dom is tomorrow's scribe.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link