« Home | Kakuro Sunday » | Vectors Review Links » | Blogging on Blogging (Vectors - Ivy) » | The DaVinci Code Quest Sunday » | Four Colour Sunday! » | Why Should I Learn Math? » | Roboclaw Sunday! » | A del.icio.us idea ... » | HOMEWORK » | The Scribe: " Need to catch up?, then read my post... » 

Friday, May 12, 2006 

Scribe (Ivy-5/12/06)

Today we have 2 classes.....

First class we finish everything that it needs to be done ,
and I guess most of us... didn't finish everything....hehe...

Second class.....we did this Personal Financial Assessment..it was kind of a test... if someone miss the 2nd class they better take the assessment..eyy..I guess i'm going to edit this later... need to go to work.. well I'mworking midnigts....

and next scribe will be STEPH.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

Post a Comment